Applications to become our next Charity of the Year are now open. Our new charity will commence from our AGM (14th May) for 12 months.
How to become our Charity of the Year
If you are interested in applying to be our Charity of the Year partner please read the information below to ensure that you meet the criteria.
- You must be a bona fide charity with Essex coverage
- We raise on average £30,000 for our charity partner and you should provide information on a specific project we can help fund.
- We have over 45 branches from Braintree to Southend-on-Sea. You should be able to supply not only 150 collecting tins, but fundraising ideas and opportunities. You will be required to make contact with our individual stores and assist in local initiatives as and when required.
The selection process for 2018:
- Applications must be received by the Society by Sunday 12th March 2018.
- Up to 6 charities will be selected from the applications and invited to present in March.
- 3 charities will be short-listed and will go forward to the staff vote in April.
- The winning charity will be notified and introduced at the Annual General Meeting around May time.
How to apply
Interested parties for 2018 should email Susan Sullivan, President at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to her at 220 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0LS by 12th March 2018. A succinct summary (maximum of 2 pages of A4) of your charity’s work would be helpful including why your charity should be considered and what you require the funds for.
CLICK HERE for more information.