Prep time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 25 - 30 mins
150g Co-op unsalted butter, softened
150g Truly Irresistible Dark Chocolate (70%), broken into pieces
60g Co-op plain flour, sifted
25g Co-op cocoa powder, sifted
2 Co-op medium eggs
200g Caster sugar
150g Co-op Irresistible Ghanaian White Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/Fan 170C/Gas 5. Lightly grease and greaseproof paper line a 23cm/9in square cake tin.
2. Melt the butter and dark chocolate squares together in a small saucepan over a gentle heat, stirring occasionally
until smooth. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
3. In a bowl whisk together the eggs and caster sugar, and whisking constantly until double in volume and
mixture leaves a trail.
4. Fold in the flour and cocoa powder until well combined. Then fold in the melted chocolate mixture until well
combined. Then fold in the white chocolate (broken into chunks).
5. Pour into the prepared cake tin, spreading out evenly.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until top is firm. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely, ideally in the
TIP: Flip the brownie upside down onto a chopping board and remove the greaseproof paper. Lay a sheet of
kitchen towel over the top to absorb any moisture, then place in the fridge overnight and cut the next day.
7. Cut into squares