This delicious Mini Egg Cheesecake is perfect for Easter.
No-bake and easy to make!
- 300g Digestive biscuits
- 150g unsalted butter, melted
- 500g full-fat cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3 x 90g bag of Mini Eggs, crushed
- 150ml double cream
- 2tbsp icing sugar
- Mini Eggs
- 50g chocolate, melted
1. To make the base - Blitz the biscuits in a food processor or crush them in a bag, then add the melted butter.
2. Tip the crushed biscuit base into a 20cm deep cheesecake tin and press down firmly. Leave to chill in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
3. To make the cheesecake filling - Mix the cream cheese and icing sugar with an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth.
4. Whilst whisking slowly, pour in the double cream and the vanilla extract.
5. Continue to whip the mixture together until it starts to thicken. (Not too fast as this can cause it t split!)
6. Fold in the crushed mini eggs and spread on to the biscuit base. Leave to set in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours.
7. For the decoration - Carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and decorate the edges with some whipped cream and even more mini eggs.
8. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the entire cheesecake and leave to set.
9. Serve and enjoy!