Who would have thought that combining these two iconic foods would create something so delicious?
Give these pizza pancakes a go to celebrate two of the best food days... National Pizza Day and Pancake Day!
- 4 tbsp of Co-op tomato and herb pizza topper sauce
- 40g Co-op mozzarella, torn
- 50g of chargrilled peppers in oil, drained
- 6 Co-op black pitted olives, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180℃/fan 160℃/Gas 4
- Make 2 pancakes, lay them out on a greased baking tray, then spread with the sauce
- Scatter over the mozzarella, peppers and olives, then cook for 3 mins, until the cheese starts to melt