If you’re taking this on a picnic, pack the dressing separately and dress the salad before serving
Feeds 6 • Ready in 30 mins
- 300g Co-op Tenderstem® broccoli
- 300g Co-op fine green beans, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 115g bag Co-op babyleaf salad
- 1 tbsp Co-op extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 25g flaked almonds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6. Put the broccoli, beans and garlic in a roasting tray and drizzle with the olive oil. Roast in the oven for 20-25 mins, until tender, then remove and leave to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooled veg with the salad leaves. Whisk together the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice, season, then drizzle over the salad and toss to combine. Scatter with the flaked almonds.