This quick, easy traybake is perfect when you’re short on time
Feeds 4 • Ready in 55 mins
- 750g pack Co-op British skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 garlic bulb, cloves separated but not peeled
- 1 tbsp Co-op olive oil
- 4 Co-op clementines, each sliced into 4 thick rounds
- 1½ tbsp Co-op clear honey
- 1½ tbsp Co-op wholegrain mustard
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 2 red onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 400g can Co-op chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped Co-op flat leaf parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/Gas 7. Put the chicken and garlic on a large baking tray, then season. Drizzle with the oil and bake for 20 mins, adding the fruit for the last 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, make a glaze by mixing the honey, mustard, cinnamon and chilli flakes together in a small bowl.
- Remove the tray from the oven and reduce the heat to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6. Spoon out the liquid from the tray and discard. Brush most of the glaze over the chicken, then add the onion wedges and brush the rest of the glaze over them and the clementines. Cook for 20-25 mins more, until the chicken is cooked and the skin crisp.
- About 15 mins before it’s done, stir through the chickpeas to heat through. Serve scattered with the parsley, if using.