It's time for you to vote in our Member Elections. Other members, like you, have stepped forward to stand on the Society's Board of Directors, Membership Committee and Members Council. It is down to you to choose who you want to represent you. Voting papers can be obtained from Customer Services at Chelmsford Quadrant from Friday 27th April.
Meet your nominees HERE
However, for the first time ever, we are also bringing the voting to you. Our Membership team will be in-store talking you through the process and ready to assist. You'll find them here;
- Hullbridge (Tuesday 17th April, 8am - 12pm)
- Ingatestone (Wednesday 18th April, 8am - 12pm)
- Braintree Quadrant, Brambles (Thursday 19th April, 10am - 12pm)
- Challis Lane, Braintree (Tuesday 24th April, 3pm - 7pm)
- Nevendon Road, Wickford (Wednesday 25th April, 3pm - 7pm)
- West Road, Shoeburyness (Friday 27th April, 8am - 12pm)
- Long Road, Canvey Island (Tuesday 1st May, 8am - 12pm)
- East Tilbury (Thursday 3rd May, 8am - 12pm)
- Braintree Quadrant, Customer Services (Saturday 5th May, 9am - 1pm)
- Dagenham (Tuesday 8th May, 8am - 12pm)
You must have been a member for 6 months and have your primary membership card with you in order to vote. You cannot vote in-store if you are on the Postal Voting register, as you will receive your voting papers in the post.
If you have any questions, please call our Membership Hotline on 0800 2540404.