All Chelmsford Star members are invited to come along and vote in our member elections. We understand that not everybody can make it to our Annual General Meeting in Chelmsford, so feel free to come along to one of these sessions...
· Kings Road (Chelmsford) - Tuesday 16th April, 8AM - 11AM
· Writtle (Chelmsford) - Wednesday 17th April, 8AM - 11AM
· Danbury - Tuesday 23rd April, 11AM - 2PM
· Moulsham Lodge (Chelmsford) - Wednesday 24th April, 11AM - 2PM
· Braintree Quadrant - Thursday 25th April, 10AM - 2PM
· Woodford Green - Tuesday 30th April, 3PM - 6PM
· Leigh on Sea - Wednesday 1st May, 3PM - 6PM
· The Sorrells (Stanford-le-Hope) - Thursday 2nd May, 3PM - 6PM
· Portsea Road (Tilbury) - Tuesday 7th May, 8AM - 11AM
· Cressing Road (Braintree) - Wednesday 8th May, 8AM - 11AM
· Thundersley - Thursday 9th May, 11AM - 2PM
Alternatively, you can vote at Customer Services in our Chelmsford Quadrant department store between 26th April - 13th May, or at the Annual General Meeting itself.
The AGM takes place at the Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Duke Street, Chelmsford, CM1 1JE at 6pm on Monday 13th May. Members must bring their membership card along and will receive 1,000 points for attending.
If you'd like to register for our Postal Voting service for next year, you can do so here.
To be eligible to vote, members must belong to Chelmsford Star Co-operative Society (not any other independent societies), must have been a member for over 6 months, must have their membership card with them which states their name (must be the primary card holder), and must not already be on the Postal Voting register.