Submitted on Mon, 28/01/2019 - 11:49am
Did you know all fresh soups at Co-op are gluten free?
60-second guide to…
Pimp your winter soups with these clever topper ideas. Did you know all fresh soups at Co-op are gluten free?
- Spiced chickpeas. Toss chickpeas with olive oil, smoked paprika, cumin and sage, then roast until crisp.
- Chilli chorizo popcorn. Fry chopped chorizo with chilli and rosemary until golden. Toss with popcorn.
- Cheesy crouton puffs. Whisk egg whites until stiff, then fold in soft cheese, Cheddar, breadcrumbs and garlic, and bake until golden.
- Kale, Feta & mixed seeds. Roast mixed seeds and kale in the oven with chilli flakes and olive oil, then toss with crumbled Feta.
- Crispy onion & almonds. Shallow fry sliced onion until crisp, then toss with chopped almonds and parsley.
- Bacon & herb pangrattato. Fry breadcrumbs with lemon zest, garlic, parsley, thyme, pine nuts and crispy bacon.