Our Annual General Meeting took place on Monday 13th May 2019 at the Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Duke Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1JE
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 14th May 2018
- Directors' Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 26th January 2019
- Ratification of the share of the Profits at £5.00 per 1,000 points accrued as at 26th January 2019 to be credited to membership cards on 14th May 2019.
- Appointment of Scrutineers
- Election to the Board of Directors; 4 vacancies for 3 years. 6 nominations received.
- Election to the Membership Committee; 1 vacancy for 2 years. 8 nominations received.
- Election to the Members' Council: 8 vacancies, 4 for 2 years, 4 for 1 year. 12 nominations received.
- Management Presentation: - Review of the 2018/19 trading year -Future prospects and business developments
- Questions from the floor
- Approval of Director's fees & expenses
- Approval of Distributions - Chelmsford Star Co-operative Party Subscription.
- Appointment of Auditor
- Charity of the Year 2019