Terms and conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS – FACEBOOK PRIZE DRAW – Monster Monarch Energy Drink Competition
How to participate;
1. To take part, entrants must like and comment one of the competition posts on The Chelmsford Star Co-operative’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Chelmsfordstarcoop
2. This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries received prior to the closing date will be valid. There will be 5 winners, selected from all Facebook and entries.
4. Internet access required.
5. This prize draw is open only to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry and who must be a registered member of www.facebook.com. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. Employees of Chelmsford Star Co-operative and anyone connected with the administration of this prize draw are not eligible to enter.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries which are not received, or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
Opening and Closing Dates;
9. This prize draw opens on 22/04/2021 at 9.00am and closes at 11.59pm on 26/04/2021
10. There will be 5 winners selected from all valid Facebook entries.
11. Each winner will receive 1 case of Monarch Monster Energy Drink. (Prize will be posted to your address)
12. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of notification. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner does not receive notification or delivery of their prize as a result of having provided incorrect/incomplete details when requested following notification.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
15. The winner will be notified via Facebook. The winners will be required to collect their prize from your local Chelmsford Star Co-op store or it will be sent to their home address.
16. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner by 01/05/2021 then a new winner will be selected from other Facebook entries and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
17. The winners’ details (names and counties only) will be available for ten weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Membership & Marketing Department, 220 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0LS.
18. The winners will be selected in an independent random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
19. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will only use Entrants’ information for the purposes of the administration of this promotion. Follow the link for our policies https://www.chelmsfordstar.coop/privacy-statement
20.The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify from the prize draw any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
21. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
23. Entry to the prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
24. The prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
25. By participating in this promotion, entrants accept Facebook’s terms and conditions although it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry in this promotion.